Active Nursing Assistant Training
Welcome to Active Nursing Assistant Training of Clear Lake!
July 1st CNA classes are now full.
The next CNA class will begin Sept 1st (registration will begin July 5th).
The school will be closed from 6/19/2022-6/27/2022
TEXT 832-265-2824 for questions or appointment to register
Teaching Credentials, Accreditation & Affirmations
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission
- Approved by NATCEP (Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program)
- Granted by Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Owned by Proactive CNA, LLC – single member owner/sole proprietor
- Teaching instruction by a Registered Nurse with over 22 years of medical experience
- American Heart Association Certified CPR instructor, PALS & ACLS
- Board exams offered through the American Cardiovascular Board of Medicine OR NHA
- Approved state test site for Texas Nurse Aide skills exam
Affiliations & Partnerships
Active CPR/American Heart Association
Texas Workforce Commission
Department of Aging and Disabilities
Texas Health and Human Services
Bayou Pines Care Center
MRC The Crossings
NHA- National Health Career Association
Choctaw Nation vendor
Prometric Testing Texas Nurse Aide
Active Nursing Assistant Training of Clear Lake is a career school founded by Brenda Manning in July 2014. Brenda Manning has been a nurse since 1998, and has vast clinical experience in many fields of nursing. Prior to 1998, her high school vocational instructor inspired her to teach others the trade of nursing.
In 1991, Brenda Manning became a nursing assistant, an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) and then an RN (Registered Nurse). Now, after many years of providing bedside nursing in hospitals, in private homes and in skilled nursing units, Brenda Manning, MSN,RN decided to make teaching and business ownership her full-time job.
Easy to get to from I-45, NASA Pkwy, Hwy 146, Beltway 8, and Hwy 225. For more information, please contact us
by calling 832-265-2824 or you may fill out a submission request form to the left or on the contact page. We will contact you
in the next 1-2 business days.
2511 East Nasa Rd. Suite 100 & 102 Seabrook, TX 77586 (Be sure to include the word EAST in your GPS directions)