NURSE AIDE SCHEDULES AND COST
JULY CLASSES WILL RESUME AS SCHEDULED. STUDENTS WILL BE DIVIDED INTO GROUPS OF 3 OR 4 TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING RECOMMENDATIONS AND SAFETY GUIDELINES. LECTURES WILL BE ON ZOOM.
REGISTER IN PERSON BY APPOINTMENT ONLY 832-265-2824
The Texas Nurse Aide course is five weeks (100 hours)
- The curriculum has been modified for student and resident safety.
- In-person classes are limited for skills learning/practice.
- Classroom (lecture) material and tests will be delivered online for social distancing practices.
July 6-August 6, 2020 **THIS CLASS IS FULL
Next available class is August 29, 2020
Tues (ZOOM), Wed, Thurs
Tues (ZOOM) , Wed, Thurs
The first day of class is via ZOOM.
**Texas Nurse Aide- $895 (in divided payments)
Future start dates in 2020: 7/6/20 8/29/20 10/17/20
No December classes
You can add skill-sets to your resume with our continuing education seminars.
See other courses in the above tabs.
Prerequisites Nurse Aide/CNA class:
Students must be healthy enough to work 8–12 hours a day.
Students must have strength to lift 20 pounds.
Students must speak and write English fluently (a language assessment test may be issued to determine fluency)
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
Must be able to pass a background check.
If you are pregnant you must have a release from your doctor to participate in this course.
Program Term Dates
Call today and enroll 832-265-2824 (please register by appointment only)
Tuition, Payment & Books (CNA class)
Cost of course is $895.
Major credit cards, cash, cashier's checks are accepted forms of payment
Payments are due in 3 installments -($220 to secure your spot on registration, $225 first day of class, remaining $450 due prior to 4th week of course)
Textbooks are issued on registration or prior to start of class- $60
- Q: Will I be a CNA after the course?
obtain your CNA.
- Q: Where can I work as a CNA?
- Q: Where can I get my CPR and which CPR certification do I need?
- Q: Are there grants for the program?
- Q: Do I have to have a background check?
- Q: Do I need to take an entrance exam?
- Q: Do I have to have a physical?
- Q: Are there any hidden fees?
- Q: Do I have to be 18?